Long time no post!

Listening to my daughters Pink oggs on my debian 6 system makes me realise how far we have come.
My Mac sits unused. My old linux box is up again and I'm debating what I will use for a laptop.. Was to be a powermac .. but not now ... even Debian shits on MacOSX. bugger!!!!!!!!!!!
The Debian Live CD is wonderous and its an Alfa.. No rust..
Installed my old computer makes the mini look sick.
A powermac of my lustings is fading to a Toshiba with Debian 6 installed.
Not ubuntu.
Yes it is nice but oh so boring.
What I want is - tex -lyx - zoreto - open office - and maybe mendeley. all work on my debian box.
Sorry MS$

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intel Nuc - Ubuntu and Manjaro

HP Pavilion X360 Manjaro XFCE Edition (17.1.4)

Linux on a iMac and HP 360 several months later